As simple as it is powerful: the VESUV HOTSPOT 40 Outdoor Alcohol Stove offers a lot for its 16 grams of weight. The carbon felt absorbs up to 40 ml of any alcohol based fuel and is spill-proof. Easily lights up, easily blown out and by screwing on the lid the remaining fuel is safely stored for your next use.
The non-woven carbon felt resists temperatures up to 1300°C; that’s much higher than the flame’s temperature, which guarantees a long lifetime without deterioration.
- Case materials: Aluminium
- Absorption material: Carbon felt
- Dimensions: D60 mm x H22 mm
- Volume: 40 ml
- Weight: 16 grams
- Allowed fuel: All alcohol based liquid fuels
How to use:
- Open lid of the stove and carefully pour in a maximum of 40 ml of liquid alcohol-based fuel.
- Place the stove on a non-flammable surface to ensure safety.
- Before lighting the stove, ensure that any spilled fuel has been removed or has evaporated completely.
- Once ignited, the stove will immediately burn at full power.
- To extinguish the flame, blow firmly or cover the stove with a flat non-flammable object. DO NOT USE the stove’s lid, as it may damage the plastic gasket inside.
- After the stove has cooled down, it can be closed using the screw lid to preserve any remaining fuel for future use.
- Before storing the stove for an extended period, ensure that there is no fuel remaining inside.
- WARNING: Only use the stove in well-ventilated areas. Exercise extreme caution with yourself, others, and your surroundings, as you are dealing with open fire and flammable liquids.
The optimal ultralight cooking set for your hike!